In preparation for your research, select an individual currently in a leadership position. The person must be responsible in some capacity for other employees, and the person must be an individual that can be researched.
In your overview of the leader, include:
- Name and title of the leader.
- His or her specific role or position and responsibilities.
- The name, industry, and description of the organization, including the culture of the organization.
- The length of time the leader has been in his or her current position.
- A brief history of the leader’s background and career path to his or her present day leadership position.
Your analysis should include the following:
- Your description, assessment and analysis of the person’s leadership style. Be sure to provide specific examples.
- Identify three significant challenges the person faced as a leader.
- Identify the person’s greatest achievement, to date, as a leader.
- Apply and correctly cite a minimum of three leadership concepts from the course.
- Use these concepts to help you describe this person’s leadership style and determine what makes it effective or
- What did you learn about leadership from this research?
- What are the implications for your personal leadership style??
- Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight- to- ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.