In a paper (1,000 words), address the following questions pertaining to servant leadership:
- “Although servant leadership is often associated with the Bible and Jesus Christ, it is totally compatible with most religions and theories of philosophy.” Using one Leadership Theory and one other philosophical or religious viewpoint (apart from Christianity or its denominations), explain whether you agree or disagree with the statement above by applying Greenleaf’s characteristics of servant leadership as the criteria for your evaluation. This paper is not a political or religious assignment. This assignment should foster critical thinking as it relates to the topic and objectives of this module, and presents the student with an opportunity to explore other cultures, philosophies, and religions.
- Describe one attribute or capacity of servant leadership and provide a concrete example of when you have seen a leader demonstrate that capacity. What power base(s) was/were used in this situation? Describe the impact the leader’s behavior had on the situation.
- Explain the importance of self-awareness and emotional intelligence and the role they play in enabling you, as a leader, to model the capacities of characteristics of servant leadership.
- Include at least four academic resources as references to support your position.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- Servant Leadership Research Roundtable Proceedings
Review “Servant Leadership Research Roundtable Proceedings.”
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.