Identify an NPO that relies on volunteers to support its mission and develop a presentation for use in recruiting and retaining a volunteer force. You will need:
- 1. A presentation (see what you need to consider in your presentation below)
- Consider the following information in your presentation:
- • Your audience includes about 30 potential volunteers who have shown interest in the mission of your organization.
- • Provide a brief description of the organization and enumerate the benefits for volunteers as well as the benefits for the community.
- • Include slides that appeal to the volunteer’s sense of community involvement and improvement as well as the potential for personal/professional growth for the volunteer. (This could include story-telling from the experiences of other volunteers (you have some poetic license here).
- • Conclude with a description of how the organization celebrates the recruitment and retention of their volunteer force.
- • The final slide should contain all the references used to prepare this presentation.
- Length: 12-15 slides or sections/windows (with a separate reference slide/window)
- Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide/section/window
- At least 10-12 scholarly resources required
- Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Save the file as PPT or an alternate format with the correct name and course code information.
- Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Review APA Form and Style.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.