- How could PeriRaden’s founder and CEO export a local culture of employee ownership to China?
2. What factors affect Roy Weber’s decision to offer the Chinese team similar company ownership as the Silicon Valley team?
3. Does an ownership culture necessarily require stock ownership by employees?
4. What questions should Roy ask, and also of whom, to better evaluate this opportunity?
5. How should Roy prepare his American team, who’ve worked diligently to build PeriRaden to this point?
6. Were there any concerns in expanding an employee ownership culture, emblematic of Silicon Valley startups, overseas to China?
7. Lastly, how might Roy’s decisions look in five years or more?
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.