HITC Lab Project #1 – A briefing On The Use of Wireless Networks
Scenario: You are the Chief Information Officer for McNair Memorial Hospital and Dr. Patricia McNair, CEO asks you to prepare a two (2) page briefing on how a wireless network would be implemented within McNair Memorial Hospital for the Medical Staff. You are to explain the technology in terms that will be understood by physicians.
A briefing is a report in which facts of a particular subject is presented to individuals. The brief should include the following:
- How a wireless network works.
- The security found in a wireless network.
- Updates to existing organization security policies that will have to be modified to reflect the use of a wireless network.
- Prepare a two (2) page briefing document for the CEO of McNair Memorial Hospital. The briefing should be titled “The Use of Wireless Networks.” Assignment must be written in the third person.
- The briefing must be typed in Microsoft Word, TimesRoman, 12 pt., single spaced, 1 inch margins.
- Cite any reference in the APA Style of Writing within the document and at the end of the document. Do not use your textbook as a reference, it is not a peer reviewed source.
- Save the assignment as lastname_HITCLab1 (e.g. McNair_HITCLab1)
- The assignment must be submitted on or before February 19, 2016 – 11:59 p.m.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.