Formulate Directions and Observe Subject Behavior
Perception is a person’s ability to make connections to the world around them, which involves all the senses. The processing and storage of these stimuli for future use helps determine how individuals shape the environment, relationships, and individual goals in the future.
Discuss the results with team members. Include the following in the discussion:
1. Behavior of subject during the task.
2. What visual and/or auditory cues were given to help the subject complete the tasks?
3. What were the strengths and weaknesses of the set of directions that were given to the subject?
4. How did the subject’s attention to directions and the clarity of the directions affect the completion of the task?
5. How would you change the assignment and/or directions to accommodate the student?
In 750 words compile observations and prepare to share them with the entire class as directed by the instructor.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.