For this activity, read the two chapters listed in the Activity Resource section (Krames, J. A. (2003) Chapters 2 & 5). Each chapter relates to a successful, innovative business professional. You will be asked to discuss their journeys as practitioners and their contributions. Prepare a brief, 2-3 page paper in which you compare and contrast the two chapters. Address the following in your paper:
- Identify each business professional and briefly describe their main contributions to the field.
- Discuss the resistance that each encountered in presenting and furthering their research, ideas, or programs.
- Discuss any similarities you see in their professional stories.
- Note how each one differed.
- Finally discuss what factor(s) you think (environmental, professional, personal) may have impacted their success.
Keep your paper within the suggested length (writing in a concise manner is one aspect of scholarly writing); what is critical in this assignment is that you write clearly, paraphrase correctly, and use citations and references appropriately. Your paper will be submitted to a text-matching service to see how well you were able to discuss these ideas in your own words using appropriate citations; your Faculty will share the report with you so you can see how you did.
Length: 2-3 pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.