Find a Web site that has an “About Us” section or a “Press Release” section.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper addressing the following:
- Identify the Web site, the sender, and perceived receiver.
- Analyze the integrated business communication.
- Assess the media richness of the section.
- Describe how the message is framed.
- Identify opinion leaders.
- Make recommendations for improving word choice.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format. Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
The assignment will be graded using the following rubric:
Outcomes Assessed • Analyze the integrated business communication process and elements.
- Analyze the relationship between the sender and receiver in the communication process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business communications.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.