Ethics and the Environment Case Study Thesis Statement
Locate articles related to your selected case using the University Library and other resources.
Answer the following questions to evaluate each chosen article:
• Who is the author, or authors?
• Who is the intended audience?
• Is the information relevant to the subject of the case study?
• How credible is this source?
• What evidence does the author use?
• Is the information reliable?
• What biases are evident in this example?
Select several appropriate articles to use as support for the final project. Then, create a thesis statement, identify several supporting details, and develop a conclusion.
Submit Thesis Statement and References
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.