Electronic Health Records Articles Criteria:
You are to search various databases for peer reviewed journal articles specifically about the Electronic Health Records.
- Typed paper (2 page) summary doubled spaced; Times Roman 12pt font; Microsoft Word; 1 inch margins.
- Paraphrase the article – Do not plagiarize.
- Cite where article was retrieved and attach a copy of the article to the summary in a PDF file. Do not provide any links to the summary. The reference must be cited in the current version of the APA Style of Writing within the document as well. Please know that the article has only one reference not several.
- EHR Articles can be obtained via the internet from peer reviewed journals, library, or AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association) website.
- Do not use Wikipedia website. This is not an acceptable academic website.
- The article (summary and original article) must be submitted as an attachment. Do not post any link(s) as to where this article can be found.
- These articles must specifically be about Electronic Health Records and not older that five (5) years.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.