Dr. Samantha McNair, Chief Medical Officer of McNair Memorial Hospital ask you as Director of Health Information Management to prepare a report identifying an acute care facility in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan area. She asks you to include as much information about this facility as possible. She further states to you that this report will be presented to the hospital accreditation committee as comparison to the services of McNair Memorial Hospital.
- In a summary describe an acute care facility in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan area. The summary must include:
- the address of the facility;
- website address;
- name of the president or CEO of the facility;
- type of services offered;
- licensed number of beds;
- last accreditation; and
- average length of stay of patients.
You may also include information on how the facility works with the community in any type of community outreach programs.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.