Discuss with your team whether you have data from RES/351, and if your team would like to use one team member’s data for the Learning Team assignments in this course.
If using data from RES/351:
Resources: Data collected from RES/351
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word written report along with a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team or stakeholders of your RES/351 research project to present your findings.
Address the following:
Present the chosen situation as an overview—problem, purpose, research questions, and hypotheses.
• Describe and the instrument used for data collection.
• Identify types of data—quantitative, quantitative, or both—and how the data is collected.
• Identify the level of measurement for each of the variables involved in the study.
• Code the data if you have not done so. Describe how the data is coded and evaluate the procedure used.
• Clean the data by eliminating the data input errors made.
• Draw conclusions about appropriateness of data to meet the purpose of the study.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.