1. (TCO 8) Dependent demand can best be described as which of the following? (Points : 5)
Estimates of demand using regression analysis of independent variables
Demands placed on suppliers by their customers
Net material requirements
Demand generated by suppliers
2. (TCO 8) All of the following are involved in MRP, except (Points : 5)
a schedule of requirements for all parts and end items.
planned order releases.
economic order quantities and reorder points.
3. (TCO 8) Of the MRP inputs, one of the following lists the assemblies, subassemblies, parts, and raw materials needed to produce one unit of a finished product. Which of the following is it? (Points : 5)
Master production schedule
Assembly time chart
Net requirements chart
Bill of materials
4. (TCO 4) Net material requirements are best described as (Points : 5)
gross requirements, less amount on-hand, less scheduled receipts.
gross requirements less planned receipts.
gross requirements, less order releases, plus amount on-hand.
gross requirements less planned order releases.
gross requirements, less amount on-hand, plus planned order releases.
5. (TCO 5) Under lot-for-lot, order sizes for component parts are (Points : 5)
economic order quantity.
gross requirements less net requirements.
net requirements less amount on-hand.
6. (TCO 4) In MRP, the multiplication process used to determine lower level requirements is called (Points : 5)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.