Critique a behavior program used to maintain behavior changes
For this Assignment, using a scholarly peer reviewed research article where behavior analytic methods were used to maintain a behavior change over time. Herewith attached: unit 5 pdf
Fenning, R. M., Baker, J. K., Baker, B. L., & Crnic, K. A. (2014). Parent-child interaction over time in families of young children with borderline intellectual functioning. Journal Of Family Psychology, 28(3), 326-335. doi:10.1037/a0036537
For this paper, provide the following details:
- A brief description of the training and generalization environments
- A clear description of the target behavior(s)
- The subject(s) used and any important ethical, social, or cultural considerations
- The method(s) of behavior change that were used described in behavior analytic terms
- How the researchers planned for the maintenance of the behavior change over time when designing their plan
- Whether or not the intervention was effective in maintaining the behavior change
- Weaknesses in the plan with maintenance of behavior changes as your focus
- At least three suggestions for improvements using behavior analytic terms, based on your readings and discussions this week
- Proper references to the text and other scholarly sources of information as needed, with a minimum of at least three sources provided.
- APA style throughout, including a title page, in-text citations, and a full reference page.
- Minimum page length of 3-5 pages.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.