Strategic Plan Paper and Presentation
Resources: Riordan Virtual Organization, Concepts in Strategic Management and Business Policy, and Competitive Advantages Paper
Scenario: The board of directors for Riordan Manufacturing has asked your team to create a strategic plan for the organization.
Create a 2,500- to 3,500-word strategic plan for Riordan Manufacturing starting from what you learned in Week One and using a similar strategic management process as Concepts in Strategic Management and Business Policy. You may also use information from the team project you completed for Riordan
Manufacturing in Week Four to create the strategic plan.
Cover thoroughly the areas of environmental scanning, strategy formulation, strategy implementation, and evaluation and control.
Address the following questions in your strategic plan:
• _W_h_y_ _d_o_e_s_ _R_i_o_r_d_a_n_ _n_e_e_d_ _a_ _s_t_r_a_t_e_g_i_c_ _p_l_a_n_?_ _
• _What role should ethical and social responsibility considerations have in Riordan’s strategic management plan?
• _What competitive advantages does Riordan have, and which competitive strategies should Riordan utilize to improve innovation and sustainability in both domestic and international applications?
• _What measurement guidelines should be used to verify strategy effectiveness?
• _What internal dynamics along with cultural and structural leadership considerations should be used in implementing business strategy for Riordan?
• _H_o_w_ _d_o_ _t_h_e_y_ _i_n_f_l_u_e_n_c_e_ _b_u_s_i_n_e_s_s_ _c_o_n_t_i_n_u_i_t_y_?_ _
What assessment and feedback controls should be used to determine the direction to take Riordan? If the strategy of Riordan does not go according to plan, at what point would you consider altering the strategic plan you have suggested?
Explain and justify all of the decisions you have made for your strategic plan, using research and understanding learned from the reading material.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Present a completed strategic plan to the board of directors for Riordan Manufacturing.
Outline your strategic plan for Riordan Virtual Organization in a 10- to 15-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
Describe why Riordan needs a plan, and walk the audience through every step in the strategic management process.
Include ethical considerations, environmental scanning for competitive advantages, innovation and sustainability considerations, measurement guidelines, internal dynamic and resource considerations for strategy implementation, and what feedback considerations Riordan should put into place to ensure the success of the company.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.