Conduct research on the vision statements of organizations. Find a vision statement that you feel provides an engaging picture of the future of an organization of your choice and has enough detail that others can relate to it in a meaningful way. In a paper of 750-1,000 words, address the following:
- Explain the difference between a vision statement and a mission statement.
- Explain how the vision statement you chose is appropriate for the organization.
- Describe why having an appropriate vision can help an organization.
- Does the vision statement encourage organizational change? Why or why not?
- What is the current vision statement and how would you improve the vision statement for the organization you chose? What is the rationale for your recommendation?
- Note that some organizations may use the term “vision statement,” while others may use language such as “our vision” or simply “vision.”
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.