Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed business.
Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should take into account, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
• External forces and trends considerations:
o Legal and regulatory
o Competitive analysis
• Internal forces and trends considerations:
o Processes and systems
o Strategic capabilities
o Intellectual property
Write a word synopsis in which you analyze at least seven of the forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
• Include economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.
• Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
• Analyze the supply chain operations of the organization.
• Identify issues and/or opportunities:
o Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis above.
o Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
o Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.