Write an academic essay where you show a clear relationship between cause and effect, with a topic chosen from your major field of study, your work life, or your personal life. Here are some examples of topics from your textbook and from successful student papers:
- Causes of symptoms or conditions (medicine and health—autism, ADHD, cancer, sports injuries)
- Causes of student success or failure, effects of teaching methods or tools (online learning, adult learners, returning students, homeschooling)
- Causes of business growth and failure, marketing, business trends
- Causes and effects of climate change, ecological change, scientific phenomena
- (adapted from Russell 196)
You may have other ideas and are not sure how to use them in a cause and effect essay.
Feel free to ask about getting ideas to help shape your topic into a Cause and Effect framework.
- You will write your essay in the third person.
- Use the APUS Online Library article databases, no open web sources.
- You need a minimum of three sources for your essay.
- Integrate the sources using MLA format.
- All essays should be 750-1000 words, in MLA format.
WARNING: you may NOT use this paper for any other class. Using this paper for any other class is a form of academic dishonesty.
DISCLAIMER: As with Essays #1 and #2, your paper is automatically submitted to Turnitin when you submit it at the assignment location. Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.