Cloud computing is defined by Cearly and Phifer in their case study titled “Case Studies in Cloud Computing” as “a style of computing in which scalable and elastic IT-related capabilities are provided „as a service‟ to customers using Internet technologies”. Cloud computing services had been provided by major vendors such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, and others for business computing until recently when Apple Corporation announced iCloud for consumers. Therefore, cloud computing is now available for businesses as well as consumers. Read the case study titled, “Ericsson”, located at https://aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/ericsson/ ,about Ericsson cloud computing.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Assess how Ericsson benefitted from Amazon Web Services (AWS) in terms of cost reduction, automated software updates, remote access, and on-demand availability.
2. Evaluate the scalability, dependability, manageability, and adaptability of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Services (Amazon S3), and RightScale.
3. Examine the security concerns for cloud-based services and make suggestions to cope with these concerns.
4. Assess possible scalability, reliability, and cost issues associated with cloud computing, and make suggestions to overcome each of these issues.
5. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.