Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: Communication Methods
First, choose five (5) different communication methods listed in Chapter 8 and identify an advantage and a disadvantage for each one.
Second, for the following four (4) scenarios, decide which method would be most effective and justify your answer. Draft a form of communication for each.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper that addresses the following scenarios:
- One of your employees is constantly late, leaving food and drinks at the work station, and you are forced to address the situation.
- You need to let all employees know about a company special event.
- You hear from a friend that a client is about to sign a contract with one of your present competitors.
- You have three bids on a piece of equipment and you need to get a management decision on purchasing.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, a Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3–4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
Internal Communication Channels
Face-to-face Emails Intranet
Company socials Notes
Phone conversations Memos
Newsletter; Policy handbooks
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.