Case 3-5: “The Psychographics of Luxury Shoppers” (page 459)
This case study application presentation Assignment asks you to analyze and give priority consideration to both rational and emotional aspects of the consumer motivational process.
Case studies offer opportunity to consider hypothetical situations. This Assignment requires you to provide analysis and recommendations based upon the information presented in the case plus application of information from the textbook and from at least three additional relevant journal articles you choose from the Kaplan Library. Opinions should be supported using concepts and terms from these quality resources.
The Consumer Behavior Case Application Presentation should include the following:
- A title slide
- A list of presentation contents slide
- An introduction to the presentation slide
- Slides with accompanying notes in a PowerPoint® presentation, addressing the following aspects of the case. Include thoughtful analysis and recommendations
1.Market Segments: Identify and defend your choice of what segment you feel that products are most likely to become part of the extended self.
2.Motivators: Identify segments more motivated by functional concerns versus those motivated by the need to keep up with the latest styles and trends; discuss implications as related to marketing strategy decision-making.
3.Compare and Contrast: Discuss why Savvy Career Women place great emphasis on clothing and fashion while luxury automobiles really are not that important to this segment.
4.Spa Market Segments: Choose two segments which you feel would be viable for different markets for spas. Develop portions of a marketing plan for each segment: positioning statement, media venues, key product service features, and promotional material.
Hawkins, D. I., & Mothersbaugh, D. L. (2010). Consumer behavior: Building marketing strategy (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- A Conclusion slide
- A References slide: Be sure to apply and cite the textbook plus at least three additional relevant journal article resources chosen by you from the Kaplan Library. Any reference listed on the references slide must also be applied and cited, using APA, within the notes sections
- Use MS PowerPoint slides with notes for this Assignment. This submission should be approximately 10–12 slides. Put main points with visuals on slides and all elaborative discussion and application of references in the notes section.
- Apply relevant information from your textbook and from at least three additional relevant, credible journal article resources, cited within the notes section and included on a references slide.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.