Search the Internet for information on a MNC, publicly-traded company. Download the annual report for the most recent year reported; review the information contained on the company Website and proxy statement for use in this assignment. Review and analyze the annual report and other pertinent information.
1. Write a twelve to fifteen (12-15) page paper in which you create an executive summary of the company that discusses the company, industry, products and services, and competitive advantages in the marketplace.
2. Evaluate the financial condition of the company and its ability to achieve the strategic objectives as discussed in the annual report.
3. Analyze the company’s profitability trends and recommend strategies for management to improve or capitalize on these trends.
4. Evaluate the company’s cash position. Articulate its ability to invest in capital projects in future years.
5. Analyze the effectiveness of the company’s inventory or service costing methods. Make a recommendation for improvement in this area.
6. Evaluate the adequacy or risks of the internal control environment noted in the annual report by management, and internal and external auditors.
7. Assess the risk to the company related to foreign currency translations, foreign economic events, and international financial reporting standard requirements in order to summarize the risk tolerance level for the company.
8. From reading the annual report and reviewing the Website, determine where the company appears vulnerable for displaying unethical behavior.
9. From the research conducted in this paper, predict where this company will be financially in five (5) years. Thoroughly provide your rationale for your prediction.
10. Use seven (7) external sources as part of your assignment.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.