Big Data is a term used to describe the voluminous amount of structured and semi-structured data generated by companies. The term is used when referring to petabytes (PB), exabytes (EB), and zettabytes (ZB) of data. Companies face challenges when it comes to capturing, storing, searching, and analyzing Big Data. The Volvo Car Corporation faced this problem because of the massive amount of data it was streaming from its vehicles. Download and study the Volvo Car Corporation case study titled, “Converting data into business value at Volvo”, located here. Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Judge how Volvo Car Corporation integrated the cloud infrastructure into its networks.
2. Explain how Volvo Car Corporation transforms data into knowledge.
3. Identify the real-time information systems implemented and evaluate the impact of these implementations.
4. Argue how the Big Data strategy gives Volvo Car Corporation a competitive advantage.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.