You work for a HR consulting company and an organization (PepsiCo) has hired your firm to conduct an HRM analysis and make recommendations to better align HR practices to the key business initiatives of the company. In order to accomplish the goal:
- Analyze the organization and develop a set of HRM practices based upon textbook illustrations and figures. You will develop an 8-10 page research paper (not including the title and reference pages) modeling one or more of the illustrations from the course text.
Your paper should also:
– Identify the firm’s history, strategy, market position, and specific area of alignment.
– Provide job pricing and compensation package
– Describe and analyze the current and targeted work processes as well as the respective knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) required to achieve the organization’s objectives.
– Incorporate a discussion of relevant technology considerations to achieve work output in the context of the organization’s goals.
– Provide a discussion of the labor market and the appropriate labor law context.
– Identification of companies that are preparing to address the changes
– Prescribe a set of HRM recommendations, specifically tailored for the selected firm, consisting of choices from the 19 dimension of an HRM system presented in Chapter 3 of the course text.
- In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
– Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
– Must be formatted according to APA style
– Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.