Develop the action research project proposal. The proposal should be professional and be written for presentation to those who would be responsible for reviewing and/or approving your proposal. It should include:
1. A summary of the problem to be addressed by the research project.
2. A description of the action research project.
3. A rationale for the proposal (description of why the study is important and/or relevant to business and/or management).
4. One or more hypotheses and/or predicted goals or outcomes.
5. Definition of important or relevant terms.
6. Statement of assumptions.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.