- The Problem Statement
This is the second section of your Research Proposal paper. Submit a half-page description that includes:
- An introductory sentence that is a general statement about the problem.
- The problem sentence, which defines the structure from which the research question will be derived.
- A third sentence that transitions the reader to what you plan to do about the problem in your paper. This sentence starts with, “ Therefore, this proposal will ….”
The format of the description is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- The content should be organized into a single paragraph.
- In addition to the content page required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.