- Choose a topic from your major field of study. For example, if you pursuing a degree in education, your topic will come from the education field.
2. Describe the topic clearly: The topic should be well defined, realistic in scope, and appropriate for scholarly research.
3. Include a brief explanation of why you chose this topic. Keep in mind that you will be working on this topic all through the course. Choose one that will sustain your interest. Why is this topic important to you?
- The format of the description is to be as follows:
• Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
• Use headers for each of the three (3) criteria, followed by your response.
• In addition to the content page required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the content, your language skills, and your writing skills.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.