our 3 step processeasy peasy
... we did away with our login system recently to keep the process even more simple and anonymous ......ready? +
determine the length
... figure the length of your order, just about 300 words fit in an APA page, which is also our standard ...
... important because this determines the rate at which each page will be assessed ... about $15 at 15+ days
pay and wait
... your order will be completed by the priority you chose, and emailed to you ...
Still need convincing?
- All graduate tutors - with a 4 year degree
- Dozens of experts, in every field
- Fast turnaround time, from 4 hours onwards
- Originality is pledged, or your money back
- Perhaps the most cost effective service
- Anonymity in all usage
We can prepare comprehensive SWOTT analyses for you over an eclectic array of subjects. Remember, strengths and weaknesses are internal, whereas opportunities and threats are external :)
Musical slides anyone? Well, at assignmentHOLE, we can prepare for you presentations with a media overload, or even the deathly serious ones. We keep detailed notes on every slide that requires elaborating.
Supply and demand calculations have you down? At assignmentHOLE, we would be happy to help you figure your regression and help solve for the elusive x at each step of the problem. All ranges of Math topics are also welcome.
Academic Integrity Policy*
A Small Team of Writers
FREE SAMPLES! ... for orders over 30 pages.
PART BY PART SCHEDULING OVER WEEKS. PROMPT CUSTOMER SERVICE using an industry leading ticketing system. OPEN EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR.
Examples of our bona fide work!VIEW ALL -
- The term “market structures” describes how the industries in a locality, region or country are organized. It is of four types – perfect competition, oligopoly, monopolistic competition and monopoly (O’Connor, 2004). They are differentiated by the number of players or firms involved, the kind of products, the barriers to entry or exit, p...
Differences among Three Major Theoretical Perspectives: structural-functionalism, conflict theory, and symbolic interactionismAmong the three major theoretical perspectives in sociology, structural functionalism uses a macroeconomic approach, considering the society as an intricate, whole system in which the roles that parts play enable its own smooth functioning and stability. Therefore, in this case, a society can be visualized as evolving like an organism. The focus re...
- In order to assess the situation, we have to look at how companies that act as a monopoly operate ordinarily – then we come to the monopolist strategy. In conditions of monopoly, customers are price takers and the company is free to raise the prices at will. However, a new competitor is due to arrive...
- The objective of positive psychology is to gain further understanding and intervene in order to increase the level of fulfillment in the course of normal life and thereby, strengthen the community as a whole. The field also includes nurturing of the positive aspects of life, including the strengths and talents that each one of us...