My topic is Social Security. The analysis of the topic will include:
1. The scope and nature of the public policy problem.
2. How the problem came to public and political awareness.
3. The evolution of related public policy.
4. Level of government and the actors involved.
5. The intergovernmental structure and political concerns.
6. Conflicting public opinion and impact on policy solution.
7. The approaches to policy formulations, adoption and evaluation.
8. The suggested policy direction (continuation change or termination and future impact).
8 pages-double spaced. title and reference page, APA format. Introductory paragraph, with succinct thesis statement. Must address topic of paper with critical thoughts. must end with a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis. Must use at least 6 to 10 scholarly sources including a minimum of 4 from Ashford University Library.
Comments are closed.