MEDICAL ARTICLES CRITERIA Research newspapers, medical journals, magazines, peer review articles, etc. for any articles dealing with medicine – for example new medical procedures, medicine, medical conditions etc.
MEDICAL ARTICLES CRITERIA
- Research newspapers, medical journals, magazines, peer review articles, etc. for any articles dealing with medicine – for example new medical procedures, medicine, medical conditions etc.
- Typed paper – two (2) page summary of the article; doubled spaced; Times Roman 12pt.-Microsoft Word; 1 inch margins. Save medical articles as lastname_MA1 (e.g. McNair_MA1)
- Paraphrase – Do not plagiarize following which three (3) medical terms from the article will be defined at the bottom of the medical article.
- Cite where article was retrieved in the APA style of writing and attach a copy of the original article to the summary. Post both as attachments. Do not provide any web links in place of the original article. Original article and summary must be submitted together as attachments. The summary must be submitted in Microsoft Word, the original article can be submitted in a PDF file together as one attachment. Locate articles that are already in a PDF format. If you do not have this type of software, you can copy the article in a word document and save. If you copy the article in a word document, please delete all of the symbols etc. that are attached when you copy information from the Internet.
- ***Do not copy and paste article in the submission space. Any article summary submitted in this manner will not receive any credit.****
- Dates when Medical Articles are due is listed on the course syllabus. Please know that no medical article will be accepted via the Instructor’s email or after the due date. No exceptions. Listed below is a sample of how the medical article should look. Do not use Wikipedia website. This is not an accepted academic website.
Important Notice: No menu tab will be reopened if you submit your article to the wrong menu tab or if you submit wrong information. Please pay careful attention to the submission and make sure that the summary and a copy of the original article are submitted together as attachments to the correct menu tab listed below. For example, if you are submitting Medical Article #5, make sure that the summary is submitted under the tab Medical Article #5. Please pay careful attention to the dates the tabs will close in Canvas
Comments are closed.