In this week’s Discussion, you will examine the most common means by which scholarly activity is disseminated:
In this week’s Discussion, you will examine the most common means by which scholarly activity is disseminated: e.g., posters, oral presentations, and publications.
With the paper portion of your Scholarly Project in mind, consider the following questions as you prepare for this Discussion:
- Which type of scholarly product would you choose to disseminate your research for your Scholarly Project?
- Which journal or organization would you choose to publish or present with?
- Who is your target audience? Who will be reading your material or attending your presentation?
- What can you do to best ensure that your manuscript, presentation, or poster will be accepted?
By Day 4, post a comprehensive response to the following:
- A brief description of your Scholarly Project, emphasizing the implications for health informatics
- A benefit and challenge of posters, oral presentations, and publications as opportunities for scholarly dissemination
- An explanation of which scholarly product (a quality scholarly article, presentation, or poster) you would choose to disseminate your work. Why would you choose this method?
- The name and URL of the journal or organization with whom you would like to publish or present your work
Comments are closed.